Tuesday 30 August 2011

The EX - someone with whom a person was once associated, often romantically

The starts of all relationships are always exciting, fun, adventurous. You can’t help but smile when hear from them, whether it be text or call. You crave to know everything about them...

But one day ... the smile turns into a grunt ... you get an adrenaline rush when you see their text but there is no happiness even though their message is a simple ‘Hi, how’s things?’ or ‘How’s work’

Okay so I’m trying really hard to make this into a ‘Carrie’ style ‘sex and the city’ article, BUT IT AIN’T WORKING!

So I’m going to cut to the chase and take you on another ‘dear diary’ moment...


Dear Diary,

It has been almost 1 year and 6 months since I first met him. But why is it that I still can’t get over him even though we ended things a year and 3 months ago.

Trying to be friends and contacting each other for 3 months straight after we decided to end things was definitely not the smartest thing to do...

Months went on, he made it pretty clear we couldn’t ever be together but still I would run to his beck n call every time he asked to meet. I would clear my schedule and even have a shower and hope that he would ask to meet. WHY?

Then 2 months ago after we met one night... things got heated... he said he couldn’t do it anymore, that it was not fair on both and that he would delete my number...

2 months later, he contacts, first through a social website then messages me ... whatever happened to deleting my number?

But soon it became very clear that all he wanted was just a physical relationship again...

But again I was dumb enough to think that he had some feelings...

Bought into his BS about ‘Yes, I do have feelings and I do want something long-term’...

The relationship didn’t even last 3 days ... and we both went into hibernation...

No comments:

Post a Comment